Welcome to RoyalElite's Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chatbox

Latest topics
» Let me draw for you! ❤
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime13th November 2012, 9:55 pm by Xylopwns

» let me draw you. c:
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime13th November 2012, 12:02 pm by angerthosenear

» I'm a Cleric Fanboi.
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime8th October 2012, 9:21 am by angerthosenear

» Moar Drawings from work!! I'm bored @ work ..........
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime4th October 2012, 4:20 am by Adelayde

» Leviethan/ Silent's Art shop
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime20th September 2012, 1:42 am by Leviethan

» 3D Printer Ready Scooter
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime17th August 2012, 8:57 pm by Haruki

» I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime17th August 2012, 9:10 am by Feydria

» Drawings
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime14th June 2012, 12:15 pm by angerthosenear

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Top posters
PMSAvnger
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. I_vote_lcapI fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. I_voting_barI fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. I_vote_rcap 
Prototype
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. I_vote_lcapI fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. I_voting_barI fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. I_vote_rcap 
Sypheri
Xylopwns
Lyvie
Ayatiak
angerthosenear
Yezhik
Demonic Dreams
Feydria

Share | 

I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haruki

Haruki

Registration Date : 2012-07-28

I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Empty
PostSubject: I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.   I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime16th August 2012, 3:16 am

I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. 2255881067
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Haruki

Haruki

PostSubject: Re: I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.   I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime16th August 2012, 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mierst

Mierst

Registration Date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.   I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime16th August 2012, 5:17 am

first one you put isnt too bad honestly, def better than what i can do ~_~
Back to top Go down
Lyvie

Lyvie

User Message : Give me my cookies.
Registration Date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.   I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime16th August 2012, 7:22 pm

Practice makes perfect, Adam~ :D and hi!
Back to top Go down
LamePerson

LamePerson

PostSubject: Re: I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.   I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime17th August 2012, 3:26 am

I draw worse. :c
I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. 3040868389
Back to top Go down
Feydria

Feydria

User Message : Water sleeps, but Enemy never rests
Registration Date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.   I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime17th August 2012, 9:10 am

i cant draw a straight line with 2 rulers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.   I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I fail at drawing. But had nothing better to do.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoyalElite :: Media Collection :: Artwork-